Bootstrap Brewing is a young, fun, growing brewery in Colorado that’s looking for a Brewer. This individual must be passionate about beer and our beer culture, quality focused, safety driven, have high attention to detail and be team-oriented to join our Bootstrap team. We are seeking an individual who has at least 2 years of professional production brewing experience on a 15BBL or larger brewhouse. A beer education from Seibel, ABG, UC Davis, etc would be awesome! We want to talk to you if you meet the following:
- Excellent understanding and execution of brewing process, cleaning procedures, yeast management, fermentation and maturation
- Capable of following existing beer recipe and brewing process to create consistent, quality beer from batch to batch
- Knowledgeable in biochemistry of malting, mashing, fermentation and flavor
- Familiar with water chemistry and effect on brewing process
- Adheres to quality workmanship and is detail-oriented
- Ability to troubleshoot problems and come up with great solutions
- Able to work well in a team environment with a positive attitude and at the same time work independently without supervision
- Have awesome communication skills with people
- Capable of multi-tasking and working on different projects at the same time
- Must be willing to work weekends and/or evenings as required
- Capable of lifting 55lbs grain bags and 44lbs boxes of hops
- Occasional lifting/moving of 165lbs kegs
- Must be able to twist/turn, reach over shoulders, bend/stoop and stand/walk on a continual basis
- Work in a hot/cold, wet environment
- Fork lift certification is a plus
- Loves to drink beer, talk beer and listen to rock and roll!
How To Apply: If interested, please send a cover letter with resume and salary requirements to steve @ bootstrapbrewing.com. We’re pretty busy making and selling beer so please no phone calls or visits – we will call you if you are a potential candidate. Cheers!
For all others…we have big plans to keep growing so if you are a craft beer rock star and want to be considered for opportunities, please email us your resume, salary requirements and why you think you’d be a great addition to Team Bootstrap at dreamjobs @ bootstrapbrewing.com.