We’re hiring for the following position!
Bootstrap Brewing in Longmont is looking for a fun, outgoing, and enthusiastic tasting room beertender to join our amazing team. Primary duties are to set-up, run and close the tasting room from 2:30 to 10 either full time or part time.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Strong desire to work in the craft beer industry and willing to learn as much as possible about our brewery, process and products to represent us appropriately.
- Must be 21+
- Experience serving draft beer.
- Must be TIPs certified or willing to become so prior to hire. Cicerone Server Certification highly desirable.
- Able to stand for an entire shift and move or slide kegs if needed. Switch kegs on tap as needed.
- Good math and multitasking skills.
- Clean and organized.
- Honest and reliable. Background check required.
- Willing to kindly enforce tasting room policies.
- Positive attitude with a great sense of humor.
- Outgoing and able to converse with guests at all times while balancing serving and cleaning duties.
- Interested in attending events and festivals to represent Bootstrap outside of the facility when needed and able to represent the company professionally at all times during events where drinking is happening.
- Must love classic rock!
If this sounds like you, please send a resume with a cover letter to dreamjobs@ bootstrapbrewing.com and tell us why you think you would be a great addition to our team.
We are growing so if you’re a rockstar in another area and want to be considered for future opportunities, you can also shoot us over your resume and cover letter as well.