We are currently hiring for the following position however if you are a craft beer rock star in another area and want to be considered for future opportunities then please send your resume as well.
We have big plans for 2017 with our second location in Longmont opening late February and we’ll need more rock stars who want a long term career in the brewing industry and are willing to go above and beyond the call of duty. We are looking for fun, outgoing, and enthusiastic beertenders to join our team. Primary duties are to set-up, run and close the tasting room. The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Must have bartending experience in a fast, busy environment.
- Strong desire to work in the craft beer industry and willingness to learn as much as possible about our brewery, process and products to represent us appropriately.
- Must be 21+.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Must be TIPs certified prior to start of employment. Cicerone highly desirable.
- Able to stand for an entire shift and move or slide kegs if needed. Switch kegs on tap as needed.
- Good math and multitasking skills.
- Clean and organized.
- Honest and reliable. Background check required.
- Willing to kindly enforce tasting room policies.
- Positive attitude with a great sense of humor.
- Outgoing and able to converse with guests at all times while balancing serving and cleaning duties.
- Interested in attending events and festivals to represent Bootstrap outside of the facility when needed and able to represent the company professionally at all times during events where drinking is happening.
- Must love classic rock!
Please send a resume and cover letter telling us about yourself and why you think you would be a good fit for this position to email@example.com and we will contact you if you are a potential candidate.