We are currently hiring for the following positions however if you are a craft beer rock star in another area and want to be considered for future opportunities then please send your resume as well. We are definitely growing!
We are looking for fun, outgoing, and enthusiastic beertenders to join our team. Primary duties are to set-up, run and close the tasting room in both locations. The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Must have bartending experience in a fast, busy environment.
- Strong desire to work in the craft beer industry and willingness to learn as much as possible about our brewery, process and products to represent us appropriately.
- Must be 21+.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Must be TIPs certified prior to start of employment. Cicerone highly desirable.
- Able to stand for an entire shift and move or slide kegs if needed. Switch kegs on tap as needed.
- Good math and multitasking skills.
- Clean and organized.
- Honest and reliable. Background check required.
- Willing to kindly enforce tasting room policies.
- Positive attitude with a great sense of humor.
- Outgoing and able to converse with guests at all times while balancing serving and cleaning duties.
- Interested in attending events and festivals to represent Bootstrap outside of the facility when needed and able to represent the company professionally at all times during events where drinking is happening.
- Must love Classic Rock!
How To Apply: Please send a cover letter telling us why you’re a perfect fit for this job and how you’ll make a difference on Team Bootstrap along with resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re pretty busy making and selling beer so please no phone calls or visits – we will call you if you are a potential candidate. Cheers!