We’re hiring for the following positions!
Production Shift Brewer
Bootstrap Brewing is a young, fun, growing brewery in Colorado that’s looking for a Production Shift Brewer. This individual must be passionate about beer and our beer culture, quality focused, safety driven, have high attention to detail and be team-oriented to join our team. We are seeking an individual who has at least 2 years of professional production brewing experience on a 15BBL or larger brewhouse. A beer education from Seibel, ABG, UC Davis, or other organization would be awesome! We want to talk to you if you meet the following:
- Excellent understanding and execution of brewing process, cleaning procedures, yeast management, fermentation and maturation
- Capable of following existing beer recipe and brewing process to create consistent, quality beer from batch to batch
- Knowledgeable in biochemistry of malting, mashing, fermentation and flavor
- Familiar with water chemistry and effect on brewing process
- Adheres to quality workmanship and is detail-oriented
- Ability to troubleshoot problems and come up with great solutions
- Able to work well in a team environment with a positive attitude and at the same time work independently without supervision
- Have awesome communication skills with people
- Capable of multi-tasking and working on different projects at the same time
- Must be willing to work weekends and/or evenings as required
- Capable of lifting 55lbs grain bags and 44lbs boxes of hops
- Occasional lifting/moving of 165lbs kegs
- Must be able to twist/turn, reach over shoulders, bend/stoop and stand/walk on a continual basis
- Work in a hot/cold, wet environment
- Fork lift certification is a plus
- Loves to drink beer, talk beer and listen to rock and roll!
If interested, please send a cover letter with resume and salary requirements to
steve@ bootstrapbrewing.com. We’re pretty busy making and selling beer so please no phone calls or visits – we will call you if you are a potential candidate.
Bootstrap Brewing in Longmont is looking for a fun, outgoing, and enthusiastic tasting room beertender to join our amazing team. Primary duties are to set-up, run and close the tasting room from 2:30 to 10 several days a week.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Strong desire to work in the craft beer industry and willing to learn as much as possible about our brewery, process and products to represent us appropriately.
- Must be 21+
- Experience serving draft beer.
- Must be TIPs certified or willing to become so prior to hire. Cicerone Server Certification highly desirable.
- Able to stand for an entire shift and move or slide kegs if needed. Switch kegs on tap as needed.
- Good math and multitasking skills.
- Clean and organized.
- Honest and reliable. Background check required.
- Willing to kindly enforce tasting room policies.
- Positive attitude with a great sense of humor.
- Outgoing and able to converse with guests at all times while balancing serving and cleaning duties.
- Interested in attending events and festivals to represent Bootstrap outside of the facility when needed and able to represent the company professionally at all times during events where drinking is happening.
- Must love classic rock!
If this sounds like you, please send a resume with a cover letter to dreamjobs@ bootstrapbrewing.com and tell us why you think you would be a great addition to our team.
We are growing so if you’re a rockstar in another area and want to be considered for future opportunities, you can also shoot us over your resume and cover letter as well.