This individual must be passionate about beer and our beer culture, quality focused, safety driven, have high attention to detail and be team-oriented to join our Bootstrap team.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual with great organizational skills to help with Packaging and some Warehousing including Shipping/Receiving. This individual will perform the following functions:
- Clean and fill kegs utilizing our IDD Keg Washer/Filler
- Assist in running our Wild Goose Canning line
- Prep and organize pallets in the cooler for shipment to customers
- Set up customer shipping appointments and BOL’s
- Receive, organize and inventory truck shipments of goods
- Must be able to set up transfer hoses from brite tank to canning/kegging line using clamps and gaskets and use appropriate chemicals to clean/sanitize hoses and head fillers using CIP pump
- Capable of moving pallets of cases and kegs into proper position with a pallet jack and/or forklift
- Requires ability to lift and move objects that weigh up to 55lbs with the occasional lifting/moving of 165lbs kegs
- Able to work well in a team environment with a positive attitude and also work independently without supervision
- Have awesome communication skills with people
- Adheres to quality workmanship and is detail-oriented
- Must be willing to work the occasional weekend and/or evening as required
- Must be able to twist/turn, reach over shoulders, bend/stoop and stand/walk on a continual basis
- Work in a hot/cold, wet environment
- Loves to drink beer, talk beer and listen to rock and roll!How To Apply:
If interested, please send a cover letter with resume and salary requirements to steve @ bootstrapbrewing.com.
We’re pretty busy making and selling beer so please no phone calls or visits – we will call you if you are a potential candidate. Cheers!