We will be growing significantly this year so if you are a craft beer rock star and want to be considered for opportunities, please email us your resume, salary requirements and why you think you’d be a great addition to Team Bootstrap. Background check required. #mustLOVEclassicRock!
We are now hiring for the following positition:
Bootstrap Brewing is looking for a fun, outgoing, and enthusiastic tasting room FULL TIME beertender to join our team. Primary duties are to set-up, run and close the tasting rooms from 2:30 to 10 several days per week including weekends
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Strong desire to work in the craft beer industry and willing to learn as much as possible about our brewery, process and products to represent us appropriately.
- Must be 21+
- Experience serving draft beer.
- TIPs certification. Cicerone certified beer server highly desirable.
- Able to stand for an entire shift and move or slide kegs if needed. Switch kegs on tap as needed.
- Good math and multitasking skills.
- Clean and organized. High attention to detail!
- Honest and reliable. Background check required.
- Willing to kindly enforce tasting room policies.
- Positive attitude with a great sense of humor.
- Outgoing and able to converse with guests at all times while balancing serving and cleaning duties.
- Interested in attending events and festivals to represent Bootstrap outside of the facility when needed and able to represent the company professionally at all times during events where drinking is happening.
- Must love classic rock!
Please send a resume and cover letter telling us about yourself and why you think you would be a good fit for this position to dreamjobs @ bootstrapbrewing.com and we will contact you if you are a potential candidate.