We are currently hiring for the following positions however if you are a craft beer rock star in another area and want to be considered for future opportunities then please send your resume as well.
LEAD PRODUCTION BREWER:
This individual must be passionate about beer and our beer culture, quality focused, safety driven, have high attention to detail and be team-oriented to join our Bootstrap team. We are seeking an individual who has at least 3 years of professional production brewing experience on a 30BBL or larger brewhouse. A beer education from Seibel, ABG, UC Davis, etc would be awesome! We want to talk to you if you meet the following:
- Excellent understanding and execution of brewing process, cleaning procedures, yeast management, lab testing
- Capable of following existing beer recipe and brewing process to create consistent, quality beer from batch to batch
- Knowledgeable in biochemistry of malting, mashing, fermentation and flavor
- Familiar with water chemistry and effect on brewing process
- Have fun doing other jobs including cellaring, CIP, packaging
- Capable of creating/updating SOP’s as required
- Adheres to quality workmanship and is detail-oriented
- Ability to troubleshoot problems and come up with great solutions
- Able to work well in a team environment and at the same time work independently without supervision
- Have awesome communication skills with people and are computer savvy
- Capable of multi-tasking and working on different projects at the same time
- Must be willing to work weekends and/or evenings as required
- Capable of lifting 55lbs grain bags and 44lbs boxes of hops
- Occasional lifting/moving of 165lbs kegs
- Must be able to twist/turn, reach over shoulders, bend/stoop and stand/walk on a continual basis
- Work in a hot/cold, wet environment
- Loves to drink beer, talk beer and listen to classic rock!
How To Apply:
If interested, please send a cover letter with resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re pretty busy making and selling beer so please no phone calls or visits – we will call you if you are a potential candidate. Cheers!
We are looking for fun, outgoing, and enthusiastic beertenders to join our team. Primary duties are to set-up, run and close the tasting room in both locations. The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Must have bartending experience in a fast, busy environment.
- Strong desire to work in the craft beer industry and willingness to learn as much as possible about our brewery, process and products to represent us appropriately.
- Must be 21+.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Must be TIPs certified prior to start of employment. Cicerone highly desirable.
- Able to stand for an entire shift and move or slide kegs if needed. Switch kegs on tap as needed.
- Good math and multitasking skills.
- Clean and organized.
- Honest and reliable. Background check required.
- Willing to kindly enforce tasting room policies.
- Positive attitude with a great sense of humor.
- Outgoing and able to converse with guests at all times while balancing serving and cleaning duties.
- Interested in attending events and festivals to represent Bootstrap outside of the facility when needed and able to represent the company professionally at all times during events where drinking is happening.
- Must love Classic Rock!
How To Apply:
If interested, please send a cover letter with resume and salary requirements to email@example.com. We’re pretty busy making and selling beer so please no phone calls or visits – we will call you if you are a potential candidate. Cheers!